Hi! Welcome to Solarith!
Solarith is a blog dedicated to helping YOU survive adulthood. Whether it’s tips on navigating young professional life, finding your workwear style, putting together a capsule wardrobe, apartment living, organization, or even just what to make for dinner, we are HERE. FOR. YOU.
Hi, I’m Erika Solarith
I have a passion for about a million and one things, but most importantly, I want to help others really, truly, LOVE their lives. I’m your go-to gal for helping you stumble through everything life throws your way.
A Few Things About Me…
- My favorite thing to do is take baths. I could be in the tub for HOURS and not get bored.
- Second favorite thing is spending my entire paycheck at Target 😉
- I’m getting married! After THE WORLD’S LONGEST ENGAGEMENT, we are getting married in Puerto Rico this year!
- I’m Latina, but grew up in Louisiana! I know, the best food combo, right?
- My fiancé and I met at school in Arizona! I moved there for college ALL BY MYSELF *cue Wide Open Spaces by The Chicks* and it taught me so much about myself! Highly recommend moving to the middle of the desert if you need a kick in the pants to figure out who you want to be…or if you just LOVE a good Sonoran Hot Dog.
- I recently moved to Philadelphia! How’s that for a climate tour for ya? We are in Philadelphia for at least the next 6 years for my fiancé’s school. So, I’m pretty much obsessed with apartment hacks, organization, and decor!